In „Hector and the Search for Happiness“ (2014) werden diese 15 Thesen angeboten:
1. Making comparisons can spoil your happiness.
2. A lot of people think, happiness means being richer or more important.
3. Many people only see happiness in their future.
4. Happiness could be the freedom to love more than one woman at the same time.
Usually doesn’t work. I’m not able to do that.
5. Sometimes happiness is not knowing the whole story.
Sad but true.
6. Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.
Is there a road?
7. Does this person bring you predominantly a) up b) down?
8. Happiness is answering your calling.
Who’s calling? I’m not posessing a phone.
9. Happiness is being loved for who you are.
Who’s able to take someone like he is?
10. Sweet Potato Stew!
11. Fear is an impediment to happiness.
12. Happiness is feeling completely alive.
Yes, yes, yes!
13. Happiness is knowing how to celebrate.
They usually use drugs for that.
14. Listening is loving.
If no one talks?
15. Nostalgia is not what it used to be.
Because it’s contrary to No 12.